Do you feel like you are so busy in your business....... Too busy to do what you need to in order to grow and free yourself up?
It’s tough! I get it! Really I Do
Your head spinning dealing with day to day jobs, but you have a dream and vision to make your business better and free yourself up to live the life you want and earn a better living!
Its hard to find time to get it all done and promote your business for growth single handedly.
💫 You feel frustrated and stuck in a rut of needing to work in your business and but needing to work on your business and not having the time or energy get there
You need a support team who can lend a hand, cheer you on, give you guidance and accountability to make sure you run your business to get the life you deserve.
I am Jenni, the original Equine Business Assistant. I am a Marketing and Design geek with a passion for all things equestrian.
Along with Kay Irvine, the Equine Business Coach and my awesome team of virtual assistants we can really give your business a leg up!
Here at the Equestrian Business Assistant we can:
- Help you to create a Marketing and Social Media plan and system that works for you on autopilot
- Provide you with a dedicated Virtual Assistant to outsource tasks to.
- Help you to build relationships with clients, nurture leads and promote yourself better
- Design your marketing materials, logos, websites, so it appeals to your perfect clients.
- Provide an Experienced Equine Business Coach, Mentor or Marketing Consultant who will help you get clear on your vision, set your goals and help you take the right targeted daily action to boost your business faster
Book A FREE 15 Minute Discovery Call:
Step 1. Complete the form below.
Step 2. Book your complimentary, 15 minute no-obligation discovery consultation, at a time suitable for you in my calendly scheduler. You will be redirected to the page on completion of your form or CLICK HERE to go to my Calendly Booking System.
Step 3. At the scheduled time of your consultation, I will call you by phone or we can chat via zoom, facetime or whatsapp. We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit to working with me.
Step 4. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Email – Jenni@theEquineBusinessAssistant.co.uk